1945 Woodson Road, St Louis, MO 63114
EEE Adult Day Care and Respite Care Center is committed to providing a quality program of adult day health care for older adults who do not require institutionalization, but still require physical, emotional and medical support services to prevent further deterioration and to promote their independence.
Adult Day Care is a unique day program that focus on stimulating socialization skills, providing personal care, strengthening and improving physical and cognitive ability. We provide quality care in a protected, comfortable environment that advocates support of the individual and the family.
Respite Care is the provision of short-term accomodation in a facility outside the home in which a loved one may be placed. This provides temporary relief to those who are caring for family members, who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home.
WHY WE STAND OUT:
- Activity tailored to meet the needs of individual participants
- Safe, clean and conducive environment (a place like home)
- Dedicated and experienced care givers
- Nutritionally balanced meals with morning & afternoon refreshments Special diet available
- On Time To and From Transportation
- Respite day care
WHO WE SERVE:
We provide services for adults who are:
- Alone or isolated, in need of socialization
- In need of supervision
- In need of activities after a recent medical event
- In need of assistance due to physical impairment